top of page
- tor. 14. sep14.tor.sepItalian Political Science Conference (SISP)/Genoa14. sep., 09:00 – 16. sep., 16:00Genoa, Genoa, Metropolitan City of Genoa, ItalyFrancesca Feo acts as chair and discussant in the panel "Gender and political careers. Gendering perspectives on access and endurance in politics". Feo also presents the paper "The role of sexist attitudes and gender in the electoral success of the Italian far-right" (co-author: Manuela Caiani)
- ons. 06. sep06.ons.sepPanel discussion, Friedrich Ebert Stiftung, Berlin/Berlin
- 06. sep., 16:00 – 17:45Praha 1, Opletalova 38, Staré Město, 110 00 Praha-Praha 1, CzechiaNilsson Rabia, Seréna: "The Role, Experiences and Challenges of Female Politicians during and after the Algerian Hirak". Presented in panel "On the Edge: Post-Conflict Political Generations of Women and Youth Activists in the ‘Second Wave’ of the Arab Spring".
- fre. 24. mar24.fre.marWomen in Legislative Studies Research Seminar/Zoom research seminar
- 22. nov. 2022, 12:30 CET – 23. nov. 2022, 14:00 CETParis, 1 place Saint-Thomas d'Aquin, 75007 ParisPresentation of the paper "Parliamentary Stayers in Western Democracies: Mind the Gender-Gap in Political Endurance", co-authored by Ragnhild Louise Muriaas and Torill Stavenes at the CEE general seminar, co-organised with the Laboratory for Interdisciplinary Evaluation of Public Policies (LIEPP).
bottom of page